Monday, January 16, 2012

"The Devil Inside" -- Review

I am a big fan of horror movies. Very few movies interests me, "The Devil Inside" was one of them.



Last weekend, I decided to watch this movie. Being all excited, I got the ticket but the whole theater was empty when I arrived. Movie was released 2 days ago and the theater was empty? Not all are fans of Horror movies. Hardly 50 people came to see this movie.
  The trailer shows it is a documentary type of movie, which gives it a realistic feel. The setup and story of the movie was nice. The movie is based on exorcism which interests me more. It's spooky to find out who is possessed and how. what will they do?

The movie picked up slowly, pretty good. It built very nice suspense. Slowly my heart was racing, eager to find out what will happen next. The effects of the possessed people was too good.

I don't want to give out the whole story here for those who is eager to watch the movie, but i am disappointed to tell you guys that this movie was not as good as I had expected.

The whole suspense, thrill built in the movie was destroyed by its ending in a bang. I had to convince myself that movie was over. I am very sure everyone in the theater had WTF on their faces. As soon as movie was over, i heard a big loud noise of laughter from people. Some one actually shouted, "IT SUCKED".

I would have really liked the movie if the ending was better.

PS: For those who are still willing to watch the movie, Please wait and watch it on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews